My photography website is almost ready to be shared. I am looking forward to having this blog be more of our family stuff again because it is slowly turning into just my pictures. Hopefully now that I have more time I will be able to update a few things on the girls.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
COWBOY
The other day I was looking through my old albums and I came across this picture I took a few months ago. I remember when I took it I really liked it. Sadly I got caught up editing other pictures and forgot about it. I wish I could have got a few more pictures of him but he was being shy and I could tell he was sure about getting his picture taken. I tried to edit it so that it looked like it was taken back in the day. I wanted it to feel rugged and natural. I love the look on his face, I thought it was cute how he was being so shy.
My photography website is almost ready to be shared. I am looking forward to having this blog be more of our family stuff again because it is slowly turning into just my pictures. Hopefully now that I have more time I will be able to update a few things on the girls.
My photography website is almost ready to be shared. I am looking forward to having this blog be more of our family stuff again because it is slowly turning into just my pictures. Hopefully now that I have more time I will be able to update a few things on the girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love it! (but you already knew that) :)
Very cool. Who is it?
I totally thought it was an old picture. I love it! I want to know about this cowboy...
Post a Comment