Toby, Tami, Brooklyn, Nikell and Presly
Great shot!
This is totally GORGEOUS, love it :))
Love it!
love it!
Beautiful. I've never entered at iheartfaces. How fun!!
This is beautiful! Fantastic capture...LOVE it!
Cool! Is there a winner?
I love that her nails match the flower, beautiful!
so good.. Love it
Beautiful! Did you take this extreme close up, or crop it down? Just curious...
Thanks for the comments! I took this shot extremely close up with no crop.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Great shot!
This is totally GORGEOUS, love it :))
Love it!
love it!
Beautiful. I've never entered at iheartfaces. How fun!!
This is beautiful! Fantastic capture...LOVE it!
Cool! Is there a winner?
I love that her nails match the flower, beautiful!
so good.. Love it
Beautiful! Did you take this extreme close up, or crop it down? Just curious...
Thanks for the comments! I took this shot extremely close up with no crop.
Post a Comment