Wednesday, May 26, 2010

PHOTO SHOOT

I feel like lately I have been so busy trying to get our house thing situated and then with the dance thing there has just been a lot going on. I have been really wanting to get out and take some pictures but feel kind of guilty because there is so many other things to be done. I owe it all to Misty that this photo shoot happened. She invited me along on Monday to take some pictures of our friend Katie (who I set up with my brother and secretly with he would move here and they would fall madly in love because I love her!) Anyways I was excited to be able to go and take pictures of Katie. She is gorgeous and I seriously could have stayed out there shooting until the sun went down because it was so fun. I am sure Katie was pretty tired of it all by the end but she kept smiling for us and it was seriously the hi light of my week! The other fun thing for me is editing, I love it, and get so absorbed in it. Last night I was up until like 2:30 in the morning cuz I can't get enough! Hope you enjoy!














4 comments:

mistyb said...

so dang hard to pick a favorite they are all so great tam! Seriously you did a fabulous job! I LOVE the 2nd one from the bottom. We must do this again soon. It makes me happy! :)

winston and jillyn egan said...

She is really pretty and these are really good. That's funny your little secret...just show him these pics and he will fall in love with her :)

Aim said...

Wow Tam, you are really getting good! When are you going to be out here so you can take our family pictures?! No seriously! Would so love to see you guys!

ABranch said...

I am so glad you got out and did what you love! The pictures are beautiful (of course)!

BTW: as long as you are setting up your brother... Not that I think he needs to be married but if you are going to make an effort I have a list of requirements that need to be included in the initial screen. Starting with "NOT FROM UTAH COUNTY" and ending with "loves to talk politics" and perhaps with a little (or a lot) "enjoys camping and the outdoors" in the middle.