I can't believe it has been almost a year since the last dance recital. This year is going to be even better though because Brooklyn will be dancing in it too. She has loved ballet so much and I am so excited to see her dance at the recital! Last year I just did the hip hop class but this year I thought it would be fun to do jazz too. I love dancing because it's a great work out but I don't realize it's kicking my butt as much as it really is until the next day when I can't move. I thought I would show a little sneak peak of Brooklyn in her costume.

I know everyone is just dyeing to see my costumes but I'm afraid you will have to wait!
4 comments:
Awww! That costume is adorable! My girls recitals are this weekend! I love little dance costumes, and I hope that you post a video of your performance again!
those are darling little outfits...and yes, i can't wait to see yours!
darling
Very cute! I am glad that you are back to posting. It was lonely out here in the blogisphere without you. :)
Post a Comment