Yesterday Brooklyn and I had our dress rehearsal for our dance performance. Brooklyn was so excited to dance on the "big stage". I think I was definitely way more nervous to dance then her. She didn't seem nervous at all. I danced first and luckily it was just the rehearsal because they used the wrong cut of our music and, well, I will just leave it at that. Brooklyn's dance was five songs after mine so Misty and I ran to the auditorium to watch them and as I was passing by Brooklyn and wishing her luck she said, "mommy, can't you come with me?" Love her!!! She did so good and I seriously wanted to run up and squeeze her to death because she looked so happy and so dang cute up there. Dylen and Brooklyn are standing next to each other six and seven in from the right. (Brooklyn is the shortest one) You also need to check out Sydney she is three to the left of Dylen and she is so dang cute with her swaying back and forth!! Oh by the way I took this video from Misty's blog (hope that's ok friend)=)
So you don't get the full view of my awesome costume but our hip hop dance is to Rhythm Nation by Janet Jackson. We wear black hats so don't knock the flat hair! We had part 2's dress rehearsal tonight and Misty came to video my jazz routine. She is awesome and took pictures and videoed at the same time. I will add a few pics from that later.
2 comments:
How fun! I love your costumes and I can't wait to see more pictures!
darling! you all look great
Post a Comment