Today was one of those really dark and rainy day's the kind that instead of lifting your spirits it leaves you feeling like your happiness is being washed away along with everything else. I normally don't mind the rain, in fact I used to love rain storms and loved to run out and jump in all of the puddles. So after feeling down all morning I took Brooklyn to dance and when we got home my mood was still not great. While sitting in the car, in the driveway, I thought to myself how can I change this mood of mine. The rain had just settled down and the light was peaking through the clouds the way I love after a storm so I got an idea, I ran inside and got my camera, put the girls in their rain boots and we went for a walk. I haven't taken many pictures lately because I have been too busy with the move. It's amazing how happy taking pictures makes me especially when I am taking them of my happy girls jumping in rain puddles. I love our new neighborhood and can't get over how beautiful everyone keeps it. We have a area in the middle of all the homes that has a walking path along it and it is landscaped so beautifully. It was a perfect little walk and I went home feeling happy and rejuvenated. Plus, I got this shot that made everything even better! It makes me happy!


9 comments:
Great shot! I like how it is focused on the flower and not her face. Very nice!
You amaze me with the pictures you take.. this is just beautiful!
I love it. And her nail polish matches the flower. I love this pic...well done :)
beautiful girl! hope today will be sunny and bright and brighten your spirits too!
so pretty
Beautiful picture!
I love those pics Tami! Where did you get those adorable rainboots?!
so precious! I love her little painted nails...too cute!
Sweet pictures! Love YOU Tami!
Post a Comment