This is our downstairs bathroom and you can see in this picture that there was a gold, ugly mirror on the wall. I took it to a framer and he took the old one off and made me a new one.
Before...
after...


Dining room before...
after...
Nikell's room before...
after...

Brooklyn and Nikell's bathroom before...
after...

Upstairs before...
after...

This is our room outside the house. It's called a casita. Before...
after...
Dining room before...
after...
after...
after...
after...
after...Our awesome babysitter just moved in to this room and is going to be living here! Can I get a woo woo.

Laundry room before...
After...
After...The wall looks purple in this picture but it is grey.

Formal living room before,
after...
Formal living room before,
It's hard to see but we painted the little nook's in the wall an accent color.
Front entry before...
after...
Kitchen Before...
After...
after...(don't mind the mess, had just moved in)


I don't know why but some houses out here have some rooms that aren't wired for a ceiling light. We had to get an electrician to wire it so that we could have ceiling lights in 4 of our rooms. Our friend Carl put all of our new lights and ceiling fans up for us.
I don't know why but some houses out here have some rooms that aren't wired for a ceiling light. We had to get an electrician to wire it so that we could have ceiling lights in 4 of our rooms. Our friend Carl put all of our new lights and ceiling fans up for us.
Guest room...
Master bedroom...
Family room...
Brooklyn's room...


This post might be an ongoing post because it's amazing how much different these rooms look with furniture, decorations and window treatments. Not to mention all the other little projects we have in mind. I love doing this type of thing and don't think we will ever be done changing and revamping things in and outside our home.
This post might be an ongoing post because it's amazing how much different these rooms look with furniture, decorations and window treatments. Not to mention all the other little projects we have in mind. I love doing this type of thing and don't think we will ever be done changing and revamping things in and outside our home.
9 comments:
Ok it is gorgeous!!! I showed Ton the pictures and we just love our new house. You must tell me what color of paint your dining room, the lavender bathroom, master bedroom(love the blue) and the color of your upstairs is! Great job!
Thanks Aimee your so sweet! The paint we used was Benjamin moore and kelly moore paints. DIning room is Mt Rushmore Rock, Upstairs is Bernard Beach and the purple is Cabernet, Master Bedroom is Chinchilla and I will have to get back to you on the bathroom because I can't remember the name right now.
Are you guys doing some painting??
I love it Tami! It's beautiful! I especially love Brooklyn's chandelier... every little girl should have a chandelier. LOVE it!
What a gorgeous house, and I love all your improvements! I'm so jealous you get a live in babysitter! No fair! I NEED one of those:)
WOW! That is gorgeous. And I second Cori...I am so jealous to have a live in babysitter :)
Everything looks adorable! I bet you are just loving all the new :)
It looks AMAZING! I'm seeing purple/lavender in a whole new light! I need so much help with paint colors and decorating. Want to come help? ;)
AWESOME! That looks amazing. I think the biggest improvement was the laundry room. Seriously that's awesome. And a live in babysitter? What? So jealous!
tam you are awesome. I love everything you've done. You definitely have a talent for decorating!
Post a Comment