So here are the few pictures we got right when Gma and Gpa got here. They got a few surprises from Grandma and were really excited about them. They love their cute little spring dresses and ask to wear them everyday!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
GRANDMA CHRIS AND GRANDPA KEVIN
Brooklyn and nikell had so much fun having their Grandma and Grandpa here to visit! Now that they have gone home they both still say they want them to come back because they miss them. Brooklyn keeps reminding me she really wants to go to the zoo with them and is it ok if they come next year to go. (she still doesn't understand today, tomorrow, next week, next year, so when she wants something really soon she says can I have that next year. It works great for me because I just say sure we can do that next year.=))
So here are the few pictures we got right when Gma and Gpa got here. They got a few surprises from Grandma and were really excited about them. They love their cute little spring dresses and ask to wear them everyday!

I just wanted to say thanks to my mom and dad and Aaron again for coming out to help us move. We loved having you here and really, really, appreciate all your help! Can you come back now and help us unpack??
So here are the few pictures we got right when Gma and Gpa got here. They got a few surprises from Grandma and were really excited about them. They love their cute little spring dresses and ask to wear them everyday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nikell's hair is getting so long. I thought that was Brooklyn for a second. Your parents are so nice. It's nice to have help when you move. And I'm anxious to see some pics of your house...so hurry up! :)
How cute! I bet your parents love visiting those little cuties!
Ahhhh... I just love grandparent pictures... sort of like looking in the mirror in the morning.. j/k
We miss you all very much! We have zoos here too! Come soon!
Post a Comment