
We love the big trees in our backyard they are very pretty. The only problem is it makes for a very leafy pool. Toby's fun new thing to do is get all the leaves out. It's actually kind of fun and surprisingly kind of relaxing! I wonder if I will still be saying that in a few years.;)

These girls have a love hate relationship.
Since we weren't able to be with mom on mothers day we had our own little celebration. When I asked Brooklyn what we should get Grandma for Mothers Day she didn't hesitate at all. She said, "mom, Grandma needs a crown and a locket".This is Grandma opening her locket with pictures of Nikell and Brooklyn. Great idea Bing she loved it!





Our yard is filled with snails. Brooklyn and Nikell are fascinated with them. The other day we were cracking up because Nikki kept going up to the snail and saying, "tickle, tickle, tickle." as she would tickle it's little shell.


Thanks Grandma for visiting, we hope you come back soon!!
6 comments:
thats soo cute! "tickle tickle tickle." i love it!
Every grandma needs a crown and a locket! Love tickling the snail, too!
What a cute little girl...a crown and a locket. I love it!
This pool is in your back yard? How lucky are you!!! Looks so inviting. Hope all is well with you Tami!!!
So fun.. I bet everyone loves it when G-ma comes to town.. I also love all the dance pictures
That was so sweet that Brooklyn thought grandma needed a crown and a locket. So cute! Connie is a great grandma. Love your backyard it makes me want to come swimming!
Post a Comment