Friday, May 21, 2010

I LOVE ROCK'N'ROLL

I have had a blast this year in dance. Last year I just did the hip hop class and I really liked it so I decided to do the jazz class this year along with hip hop. I have loved getting to know all the girls and always look forward to shaking my booty at dance every week. It is a great work out and I just really enjoy it. The recital for me is the part I don't really look forward to. I would rather just sit back relax and watch my little girl dance but I do have to say I had a lot of fun with my jazz dance on dress rehearsal. I mean really who wouldn't want to rock out on stage, right? Ok, maybe a lot of people but I had fun! Tonight is the opening night for the performance and we have one tonight and two performances tomorrow. It is a lot of work and there are a ton of people who come and watch so I get pretty nervous. I will be happy when this weekend is over with but for now I'm putting on a happy face.
Misty is awesome and took pictures while she was video taping. She's got talent!





8 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Look at you go! YOu look amazing!

Mandi said...

I am so glad that you are doing this! You're little girls are going to love dance all the more, becasue you set the example. You had tonz of talent back in the day, and I can see that you still do. REQUEST for the VIDEO!

Lindsey Sharp said...

awesome!

mistyb said...

so glad I could be there! YOu look HOT!! :)

Nichole W. said...

I wish I just had a teeny tiny bit of dancing talent! You look awesome!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Oh my gosh look at your leap! You go girl...and please say you are recording it. I totally want to see you rock it! And yes, you do look HOT!

Jodi said...

Whoo Hooo! Shake it!!! I love the hair:)

Haskins said...

Tami!!!!! Look at that leap! Amazing! That looks like so much fun! I wish there was a place like that to do that at! I think it would be a blast!