Friday, May 7, 2010

CHANGE IS GOOD

We have been living in our new house for about a week now and what can I say, We LOVE it! Last night when I got back from dance Toby had heated up the hot tub so we could relax our muscles after a long day. It was so nice to be able to sit in the hot tub and just look up at the stars and relax. We talked about how grateful we are for the things we have and that something that would make it even better is to have people over to hang out with and enjoy it with us. SO, I hope all our friends and family reading will come and visit us soon because we are ready for some fun times in the backyard this summer. For those of you who haven't been to our last house the backyard was pretty little we didn't spend much time back there because to be honest it felt like a prison a little bit. We had a huge cement wall and it just wasn't much fun to be out there. Not to mention it was pretty noisy with the traffic and the train. So believe me when we started looking for homes the backyard was really, really important to us. We will be hanging out back there a lot more which I am so happy about because our evenings used to be spent watching t.v. and now they will be spent working in the yard, swimming and bbq's. Although, I wont lie I'm still going to make time for Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice! Oh and Glee, modern family and Cougar Town... Crap, I didn't realize there were so many! I might have to slowly ween myself off the t.v.







The last few weeks while packing and moving my girls spent a lot of time doing this...

It's nice to see them outside running around now. I was feeling guilty!

12 comments:

jdaley said...

I can't wait to hang out in your backyard some more. I love it and I'm really glad you guys are happy! :)

jdaley said...

haha this is actually misty I'm on my mom's computer. didn't realize I was under her name.

Karli Sue said...

i love your new house! looks like so much fun! congrats!

Mandi said...

Your new house looks beautiful, and so does your photography!

Jodi said...

We are for sure coming this fall so hopefully it will still be nice enough to swim! I would love to have a yard like that! You are going to have so much fun this summer!

Nichole W. said...

Beautiful! I'm trying really hard not to covet right now. ;)

Megan Kroutil said...

your yard is so awesome! We are so excited for you! Lets get together soon!!!

ABranch said...

Casi is planning the whole summer there after seeing ur pool. :)

Shantel said...

Beautiful! Have fun enjoying that new house and yard! I wish I could come visit...perhaps one day we'll meet up again. It would be so fun to see you and your cute fam.

winston and jillyn egan said...

Haha you t.v. junkie! I'm the same way :) I love your back yard! It's beautiful and I'm so jealous you have a pool. Yea for you guys. So happy for you!

Trisha said...

My back yard is a bit of a prison, good way to put it :) LOVE YOUR NEW BACKYARD! And Greys and Privat Practice...those are my guilty pleasures. I may have a little crush on mcsteamy!!

Unknown said...

Looks like things are coming together, I'm so happy for you and we cant wait for our trip out there in September!