As I mentioned in my last few posts, we had our dance performance these last few day's. We had such a fun time but I have to admit its nice to be finished with it all. 2 dress rehearsals, 3 performances, dancing and getting all ready 10 times not to mention the 4 times Brooklyn had to get all ready and dance. It was a lot but it was a blast for us both. Brooklyn was so happy all week and her face would light up every time I told her we had to get ready to dance on the big stage again. It was amazing to me how excited she got. She was so happy to have her dad and sister come watch her dance on Saturday night. I loved spending so much one on one time with Bing these last few day's, I just love her to death!
These are the rest of the pictures I had so sorry for the long post.
After one of the recital's Brooklyn was freezing cold so I let her use my awesome jacket. She looked so cute all cuddled up in it waiting for daddy to pick her up.
Brooklyn and Sydney

The girls had to wait a little while sometimes until it was there turn to dance. This is them in their dressing room coloring some beautiful pictures!

Misty, Katie and I

This is my jazz group, I love these ladies and had so much fun dancing with them this year!



This is my jazz group, I love these ladies and had so much fun dancing with them this year!


I know a lot of the younger girls that dance at the same place. This is Jessica and I have known her since we moved here in 2004. Toby and I used to babysit her and her brother and sister. We love their family!!

all lined up and ready to go on stage.


all lined up and ready to go on stage.

lol, all I can do is laugh at this one.

I took these pictures for my dance instructor. She is such a good dancer and is in a dance with her little girl so she wanted to get a picture of the two of them in their costumes. I would love to someday dance with my girls too!!
This is my hip hop group. This year there was a ton of us!!


I took these pictures for my dance instructor. She is such a good dancer and is in a dance with her little girl so she wanted to get a picture of the two of them in their costumes. I would love to someday dance with my girls too!!
This is my hip hop group. This year there was a ton of us!!

I do have a better video of Brooklyn's dance I will add but I'm not promising any videos of mine yet. I still need to view those myself. =)

3 comments:
I just love that you are so passionate about dance! And I think that you will, one day, dance with your girls.
Such fun pictures too!
God did not share the world of dance with me so I keep my moves contained within the walls of my home. It is for the rest of the world that I do this.
Your so lucky to have girls to do that with. How fun! Oh ya and...video...video....video...
Love all your photos.. Tami! I'm sure Nikell is anxious to join you! Now... if we could just get Toby up there!! ha ha
Post a Comment