Thursday, May 20, 2010

BLESSING DRESS

A few weeks ago I went up to check on Brooklyn before I went to bed and I found her asleep in her blessing dress. She must have got it out of her closet and tried it on before she fell asleep. I was laughing pretty hard as I was trying to get it off her, it was stuck on pretty tight!

This is Brooklyn when her blessing dress actually fit her.

7 comments:

Carrie Fox said...

I love it :D Miss you guys!!!

Cori Henderson said...

That is seriously adorable! She just thought it was a pretty white dress. I can't believe she was able to get that little thing on!!!

ABranch said...

That is so adorable! Now I am having strange urgings to try on my brownie uniform.....

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ahhhh hahaha! That's so funny!

mistyb said...

she is so cute!!

Nichole W. said...

Love it. So adorable!

heidijogoody said...

Oh my goodness I don't think I have seen anything more cute!