Monday, May 3, 2010

PIRATE BIRTHDAY PARTY

I have a feeling I am going to be playing catch up for a little while. I have had a lot of things that I have wanted to post but I haven't had the time.
Max had a pirate birthday party and we took a break from packing to go party for the evening. We had a great time! Brooklyn and Nikki were a little bit afraid to go in the bounce house by themselves but when I showed them how fun it was Brooklyn got comfortable enough to go in alone. I think bounce houses are so much fun, I think I might want one of my own!=)
We love our Max buddy and were happy to share in his pirate birthday fun!













7 comments:

Trisha said...

HOW FUN! I heart the black tutu :)

Nichole W. said...

Oh my gosh. All the little outfits and cupcakes are so cute!

heidijogoody said...

I think your girls are the cutest little pirates I have ever seen!

mistyb said...

you got some great pictures friend! I will most likely be stealing some! :) love ya!

Lindsey Sharp said...

What a fun party! Your girls look so cute!

ABranch said...

I love pirate parties! You get to say "Argg!" a lot. :)

Cori Henderson said...

Seriously such cute pics and such cute party!!!