Monday, August 31, 2009

GYMNASTICS PARTY PART TWO

Here are a few more pictures that I left out in my last post. I forgot that they played a game where all the kids put a shoe in a hula hoop and the coaches took the shoes and hid them. The kid's then had to go find their shoe. Brooklyn's shoe was the hardest to find. She needed a little help finding it because they hung it from the ceiling with a rope.

Ready to eat!!

The cake is always Brooklyn's favorite part. She LOVES cake!! The cake looked great but the only problem was the three on top kept falling over.

Brooklyn had a lot of fun opening her presents and was so excited to get so many things that she really wanted. When anyone asked her what she wanted for her birthday she would say "I want a bike". Then I would tell her to think of something smaller and then she would say "I want books, puzzles, play dough, movies and princess dress ups". She also will be starting dance soon and she got some cute leotards for ballet. Thanks you everyone who helped make her party extra special for Brooklyn she loved having her friends there to play with!

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Okay that looks like the BEST birthday party ever. Wanna throw my kids bday party? :)

mistyb said...

glad to see toby got some good ones of the present opening although he wasn't even looking while clicking them!! :) love the one of you and brooklyn and the one of you and toby too. Super fun birthday party friend!

The Boyacks said...

Looks like such a fun birthday party. Adyson would love this party. I love the cake, did you do it? Looks like she is one happy girl!

MELANIE ARCHULETA said...

fun party! and of course i have to comment on the cake. very cute!!!!!