Sunday, August 30, 2009

GYMNASTICS BIRTHDAY PARTY

For Brooklyn's 3rd birthday we decided to have her party at Gymstars Gymnastics. She has been taking Gymnastics there since she was little and we thought she would love to play with all her friends at her gym. For weeks Brooklyn has been looking forward to her birthday party. She helped me send all of the invitations by dropping them one by one into the mailbox. She even helped my put all of the treats in the goody bags. I am so glad that she had such a great time! She has so many sweet friends and we were so glad that so many friends were there. Even Grandma Goeckeritz came into town for her party.
For the first hour of the party they played out in the gym. Then we went back into the party room and ate pizza. Then we had cake and opened presents I will put the pictures of the cake and presents in the next post.

The first thing they did when they arrived was play on the bouncy floor where there was an obstacle course set up.

After playing on the floor obstacle course the got in a line and went over to the trampoline to have some more fun.

The coach was giving instructions on how to run down the tramp and jump into the pit.

After everyone took turns jumping off the trampoline all the kids lined up and jumped in the pit at once.

They set up the slide so that the kids could go down the slide and land in the pit.

After playing in the pit for a while the coaches took them over to the big swing. This was a huge hit. All the kids loved it and this was by far Brooklyns favorite activity!

After this they went and bounced around in this huge bounce house. All the kids did great and seemed to have a really fun time. The coaches were awesome and Toby and I were very happy with the way things went!
By the way I have more pictures of the kids and will email them to everyone who was there!

3 comments:

ABranch said...

What a great idea! I love paying for b-day parties! Its a win win. You can talk with the other parents, take pictures, and enjoy it instead of being stressed. BTW: Brooklyn looks so grown up. I swore she has grown tons since I last saw her.

Cori Henderson said...

Oh my gosh! How cute is that idea? I always love to see your birthday parties! So cute! And Brooklyn looks so adorable of course.

heidijogoody said...

What a fun idea for a birthday party! Happy birthday to Brooklyn