Sunday, August 9, 2009

ONE FULL DAY

On Saturday night Brooklyn got sick in the night and threw up a couple of times. Luckily I had decided to stick around in Utah for another week because it wouldn't have been fun driving home while we were sick. On Sunday Toby flew back home to work for the week. Everyone else went there separate way's also. I stayed at my parents house and went to church with them and then the next day we went and visited with my Grandma and Grandpa. (although we didn't see my Grandpa for very long)
After that my mom and I went shopping at this cute store in Logan and then the girls and I drove back down to Utah County to spend a few more days with everyone down there.

Brooklyn had a great time playing at Grandma and Grandpa's house. They kept getting up on the mantel and jumping off. Really safe!
My Grandma had to move a few fragile items so they wouldn't break.
When we arrived in Utah county Anji invited us over to swim at her parents pool. This would have been fun but Brooklyn and Nikell were both pretty feisty. Luckily they cheered up because we went out to dinner with one of my best friends, Carrie. We had a great time and it really was so good to see her!

1 comment:

Cori Henderson said...

How fun for you and Carrie to get together! That's too bad that Brooklyn got the throw up flu on vacation! I hate it when things like that happen.