Friday, August 28, 2009

STATE FAIR

We went up to the state fair last night with our friends James and Alyssa and their kids Kylie and Leyton. We had a great night and were very happy that it cooled down a little bit in the evening because it has been really hot the past few day's! The kids did great and had a lot of fun on all of the rides. However, when they went on the Ferris wheel they got a lot more than they paid for. From the time they got on until the time they were let off it took 45 minutes. The guy took forever and he just continued putting people on without letting people off. Toby looked like he was going to throw up. Brooklyn and Kylie had so much fun the entire time though so it was probably worth it.


Yum!

Toby and James showing off
Pretty good if you ask me.


James you look prettys excited!

Alyssa and I went on this ride called the viper. It was fun but I was seriously sick after cuz it made me so dizzy. Good times though!

4 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I swear do you guys ever not have any fun around there!

Cori Henderson said...

Looks like so much fun! I love fairs.

mistyb said...

so fun! that first picture is really pretty tam!! love the sunset behind the rides!

ABranch said...

That first picture is awesome. Are you sure you didn't take it from a magazine. :)