We went miniature golfing on Saturday night with our friends Troy and Amy. I am sad I wasn't able to get more pictures because my camera's battery died. We had a really great time. Toby killed us all he even got a hole in one on the very last hole!
I loved this picture so much because I think it is so sweet how they are holding hands!
I had a tiny bit of a high maintenance moment last weekend. I bought a new bike about a month ago and from the moment I brought it home I didn't really LOVE it. When I was at the bike shop I was trying to be smart and buy a bike that looked somewhat like a beach cruiser but also one that I could take off road a little without popping a tire. (smart thinking right??) Well there are times, I will admit, that looks ,to me, come before practicality. Sooooo, on Saturday I went back to the bike store and exchanged the other bike for this hot little thing. I know, I know it shouldn't have been such a big deal but for some I was never excited about riding the other bike. I should have just got the one I really wanted to begin with and I knew it the moment I left the bike store because I got kind of sad. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new bike and I have been out on her every day since we got her.
I will have to get a better picture. It was getting late so these pictures turned out kind of dark.
5 comments:
Cute girls! Sweet ride!
yay!! i love love love the new bike! you look super hot riding it too!
I love the new bike it is very cute! And I think the sister thing is so cute. Me and my sister Katie were the same way. It is nice that Brooklyn will play with her younger sister.
Your girls are so beautiful!! I love their cute outfits!! I love your new bike! That is so cute! How fun is that! You look so cute!
LOVE your new bike! Very cute. Besides, its not very practical if you don't want to ride it.
Post a Comment