Toby flew back to Utah picked us up and we drove back home. On our drive back Brooklyn started to cry because she didn't want to leave. She kept saying she wanted to go to Utah over and over. I felt so bad right then that she isn't able to be around her cousins, Uncles and Aunts and Grandparents all the time. She really had so much fun and was so happy the whole time just playing with her cousins. It was a great trip I am really glad that we stayed a week longer.
Some other highlights of our trip that I didn't have pictures of were our girls trip to Park City, dinner with Andrew and Denae, Lunch at Zupas with some of the fam, All you can eat french toast at Kneaders with some of the fam, trip to Thai Pan with Anji, Afton and Ayden, visiting friends and all of the time hanging around talking with family. We look forward to our next trip out.
This is a picture that Misty took of Cori and I. Thanks again cor, I'm excited to see you this weekend!
2 comments:
I have loved all your pictures! Glad you guys had a great trip!
Ahhh there you are:) You two look so cute!
Post a Comment