Sunday, August 16, 2009
COUNTY FAIR
Last weekend we took the girls to the county fair. We had a great time walking around looking at all the animals, riding some rides and eating a giant corn dog and some really greasy fries. The girls loved looking at the animals for the most part but there was one little incident were we walked right by some cages and all of the sudden Brooklyn screamed bloody murder. I have never heard her scream that loud before she was trembling and was reaching for me to pick her up. I looked down and there was a HUGE turkey in a cage right next to were she was standing. I think she just was caught of guard and I have to admit it looked pretty scary. Other then that though the night went great.











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That last picture is SO CUTE!
I love the fair! Looks like you had all had a great time!
Fairs are always so much fun but they sure can cost you a lot of money to do all that fun stuff!
Post a Comment