So in the next week or so I will be doing some serious catching up. I have been gone for two weeks on a little vacation and have a million pictures of all the fun times had. First I wanted to post some pictures that I didnt have time to before we left.
Our little friend Addison turned 3 years old and we had a lot of fun at her birthday party. Brooklyn was so excited to sing her happy birthday! She loves her friends and always looks forward to being with them.
It seems like Brookly has so many good friends. Every time I try to get the girls to play with people they end up sticking by me or by the friends mom! I think it might be because they always have a friend around all the time.
2 comments:
It seems like Brookly has so many good friends. Every time I try to get the girls to play with people they end up sticking by me or by the friends mom! I think it might be because they always have a friend around all the time.
Cute pictures! I miss having you here, it was so fun to see you again! I hope you didn't get info overload!
Post a Comment