Sunday, August 23, 2009

NURSERY

I can't believe Nikell is old enough to go into nursery already! For some reason she still seems like a baby to me. 3 weeks ago was her first day in nursery and she did amazing! She is usually such a mommy's girl, so I was really nervous that she wouldn't be too excited about me leaving her there. To my surprise she didn't even notice that I left and she was so excited and happy the whole time.
Today she did awesome again. She loves everything about it and seems so happy the entire time! YAY!! I am so glad she is doing so well because it was getting really hard for Toby and I having to hold her and juggle her through teaching classes and stuff. She was never very happy either because church is right during her lunch time and nap time. A couple of weeks were really, really difficult. So I am seriously cheering right now because she seems to be adjusting so well and I am glad she has so much fun! Also, Brooklyn is still in nursery so they will be together for a couple more months. It is fun to seee them both in there having a great time!

Misty took these pic's for me while I was teaching my class. (thanks friend for being the proud parent that day)!



2 comments:

Grandma Chris said...

Wow! Can't believe it! Who said you could move so far away?!!!

heidijogoody said...

Oh it is always the best when kids get to go to nursery and especially if they will stay without a fuss