Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SUMMER VACATION

Our 6 day trip to Utah turned into a little less then a 2 week trip to Utah. Once we got there it was so nice to be able to hang out with family and friends. The girls and I extended our stay so that we could be with everyone longer. We had such a great time and are sad that it is all over. On the drive back home Brooklyn started to cry because she really didn't want to leave Utah. She had the best time playing with her cousins it is hard living so far away from everyone!
Toby and I and the girls drove out on a Monday and we got to Utah around 9 in the evening. We were all pretty tired and were excited to get some sleep. The next day was very busy Brooklyn and Nikell got to play with their cousins, We went out on the boat, Toby got to hang out with his friends that night and I was able to get the girls pictures taken by Corianne. (awesome job by the way) Corianne and Kalli and I even had time to go to the Olive Garden for lunch and do a little shopping after. I love these girls and was so excited to hang out with them. I really wish I could see them more! We also had a BBQ at Toby's parents house and Grandma and Vicki even stopped by to say hi. Here are a few pictures of the first day in Utah...

Utah lake

Jed and his girlfriend Robyn

Erika was working on her tan.

Brooklyn is always a little nervous to jump on the tramp if there are other people on it with her. Tess was jumping a little too high for her.

Champ the pony

I love spending time out in back of Toby's parents house. The mountains are right there and it is so beautiful!

Vicki, Connie, Grandma and Amy

Marie and Brooklyn spent a lot of time on the swing set.

Cute little James

Marie, Brooklyn and Tess are such cute cousins and had so much fun playing together!

Jake and Toby

These girls would have played all night if we let them. They didn't even care that it was starting to get cold. They would jump in the pool and then run over to the trampoline and jump. It was pretty entertaining to watch!

Tess and Brooklyn

Taitum and Nikki

We were excited to find out that Toby's good friend Dave and his wife were also in town from New York. It has been a while since we have seen them!

There is something so comforting and nice about being around family and friends. We loved every second of it!

3 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

we are sad we missed you guys! glad you had a good trip! your girls are darling!

Trisha said...

HOW FUN! We love our trips to Utah too, my kids always hate leaving (so do I)! maybe one of these days we will be visiting at the same time and we can get together :)

heidijogoody said...

I didn't even know you were here! Glad you had such a great time I bet it gets harder and harder to leave when you are with all your family having lots of fun.