Sunday, August 9, 2009

IT LOOKS LIKE RAIN

The next day's plan was to go up near Bear Lake to another lake (sadly i forgot the name) and hang out for the day. On the drive up I actually drove with my brother Aaron which was really nice since we don't really have much time to hang out together. We did score some sweet sunglasses too at this store in Logan.
When we got up to the lake as soon as we unloaded everything and started walking to our picnic table it started to rain. At first it looked like it would just sprinkle a little and then stop. We soon realized we were wrong. It started DUMPING rain. So when we got to our spot we all found a tree and camped out under it until the rain stopped. After that the sun came out and it was beautiful the rest of the day.
Brooklyn went fishing for her first time with Toby and Uncle Shane. We hunted for chipmunks, rode bikes, went rafting and even swam in the lake. It turned out to be a lot of fun we were only sad that Nate, Angie, Cas and Tanner weren't there with us. We will have to go there again next year!AbbyAaron and IsaacWe had one dry blanket and all the little girls were finding a warm spot right in Avery's lap. This was so dang cute all the girls love Avery! Brooklyn, Abby and Afton. Avery is under the umbrella!Nikell would have been ok just running around in the rain the whole time even if it was freezing cold! I had to pretty much make her stay on my lap so that her clothes didn't get soaking wet.Isaac was being so cute with Brooklyn he took her for a little walk down by the lake.All hanging outJeremy is one of the cutest dad's ever. These girls love him so dang much!Shannon using extra caution while taking pictures. You never can be too careful.Toby took these pictures and I think they are awesome!

Zach this is a tiny bit scary.Denae and Andrew came up a little bit late. I love these pictures of Brooklyn and Ander. We all think they look like brother and sister. Shannon wanted me to take some pictures of her family. These are a few I liked.My mom came up with Andrew and Denae it was too bad we didnt stay much longer.

5 comments:

ABranch said...

What a fun outing! (I think you guys went to Tony's Grove.) I hope we do stay around longer next year. I love Tony's Grove. It is such a beautiful place. Besides Avery and Abey look a bit strange at a family outing with out Cassidy and Tanner with them.

Cori Henderson said...

Wow! That's a lot of pictures! Looks like fun! When do you want to go to dinner when I get there? We leave this Saturday.

heidijogoody said...

seriously the rain this summer has been such a pain! But it looks like you guys didn't let it stop your fun

mistyb said...

great job on the family pictures girl, they turned out really cute! what a fun adventure, rain and all! love the silly picture of you that toby took!

Julie said...

OK - ALL the pic's are great, but what I'm really freaking out about is how tall Zach and Avery are!!! What in the heck?! Looks like you had a great couple weeks here in Utah - fun fun.