
I have so many things that I have wanted to write about little Nikell. She is getting to be so big and so smart. So many times I have thought to write some things down about this cute stage she is in right now.
Nikell started talking a lot more starting about a month ago. It seems like she is talking better everyday! A few months ago I noticed that Brooklyn was really hard for her to say. She would call Brooklyn "ko" instead and just this last week I heard her attempt to say her full name for the first time. She said "come on.... Booplin". Then she looked up at me and smiled like she had accomplished something huge! She still calls Brooklyn ko but every once in a while she will say Booplin and I love it!
NIkell has sucked on her two middle fingers pretty much since the day she figured out how to put them in her mouth. She shortly after that found her hair on the top of her head fascinating and will suck her fingers and twirl her hair at the same time. Her hair is getting longer now and I have noticed that she likes to pull on the hair right above her left ear.
She loves her crib more then anything! She loves going down for a nap and she loves going to bed at night. She has never been the type of baby to cry when she wakes up from a nap. She would seriously lay there all day until you go and get her. This for the most part can be awesome but sometimes I have to remind myself what time I put her down so that she doesn't stay in her bed too long.
She has never been a blanket baby. But she has always loved sheets or her pillow case. She likes to rub it in between her fingers. Lately I when I go up to get her out of bed she has pulled her fitted sheet off the mattress. I have to fix it every time I take her to bed now! She loves her pillow and I love the way she say's it... "pilllow"
Nikell is the most cuddly baby ever. I will be sad when the day comes that she doesn't want to cuddle with me anymore. I love when she gives me hugs and kisses. She is such a sweet little girl!
These are a few things she has been saying lately that are darling.
"I funny mommy"
When she wants me to pick her up she puts her hands up and says "hold you"
When she is trying to get my attention she goes "scuse(excuse) me mommy, scuse me"
"I ungy" for I'm hungry
When I say it's time for bed she started saying "nut yet" (not yet).
When I repeat something back to her that she said to me she goes "uh huh mommy" the way she says this is so cute and I wish I had a video of her saying all of these things cuz her little voice makes it all so cute!
When Nikell finds food on the floor she puts it in her mouth and then comes over to me and opens her mouth really wide to show me what it is before she eats it. As if to say "is this okay to eat mom"?
When she eats a whole apple she really does eat the whole thing, core and all.
I'm sure I will think of more things but this is it for now. I will have to add more later. I really love this little girl so dang much and am loving this stage she is in right now. She is so sweet and so much fun!
5 comments:
I love her too! she is the sweetest.
She is so cute! And starting to get so much hair!
She is seriously SO adorable. I love her big brown eyes.
This is so darling thanks for sharing.
Love this post! You need to print this post so you can always remember all those things you wrote down.
Post a Comment