Sunday, January 31, 2010

HARD TO SAY GOODBYE!

The rest of our trip was a lot of fun but it just seemed like it was to quick of a trip. When I told Brooklyn it was time to say good bye she started to bawl. She kept saying "mommy I don't want to leave my cousins I want to play with them more". I haven't seen her cry like that for a while, it was such a sad cry and she really looked broken hearted to be leaving everyone. I felt so bad taking her away and just wish I didn't have to do it at all! She loves all our family and it's too bad we can't be around them more.

Anji, me and my sister Shannon
I love this picture of these two!! Beautiful girls!
While I was there I let my friend Carrie know that I was in town. I love this girl so dang much and haven't seen her for like 2 years or more! She went on a mission and we just haven't been able to get together since she has been back. It was seriously so great to see her she is such a good friend and I love love love her!

On the plane heading home!


3 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

What a fun trip. Last minuters are always the best! You are lucky they were good for you on the plane.

heidijogoody said...

I bet it was hard for all of you to leave and head home! Lots of cute pictures.

Cori Henderson said...

Looks like a way fun trip! How hard it must have been to leave.