Tuesday, December 29, 2009

GOTTA LOVE THE SNOW!

We went to Bear Valley for some fun in the snow. Other then the crappy nights sleep at the lodge, we had an awesome time up in the snow! The girls were so excited to get all their snow clothes on and go outside to play. We rented a snowmobile and the girls LOVED it!! They sat in a big sled that was attached to the snowmobile and it had one seat belt that went across the both of them. I sat backwards on the snowmobile just to make sure they were okay and it was hilarious to watch them. They were both smiling so big and they seemed to love it so much. We had such a great time and will definitely do it again next year!
I love my lens and was happy to take a few pictures before we went to rent the snowmobile. These girls could have played in the snow all day. Brooklyn was loving throwing snow balls but the problem was I didn't want her to hit my lens. I had to keep dodging her throws.










These pictures were taken on my little point and shoot camera. On our way to go snowmobiling.





we took a little break and played in the snow for a little while. Brooklyn wanted to eat the snow and we just told her to make sure it wasn't yellow first.











Every time we hit a bump the girls would fall sideways. Brooklyn could figure out a way to sit back up but Nikell couldn't really do much about it. It reminded me of the little boy on the movie "The Christmas Story", she could barely move because of how big her snow clothes were on her. So cute!




8 comments:

Nichole W. said...

Those are some beautiful pictures! I swear, you guys are the coolest parents. You do the funnest things.

Trisha said...

HOW FUN! What beautiful pictures of your girls...nice work!

mistyb said...

looks awesome friend! I love your red hat too!

Cori Henderson said...

How fun! You guys are always doing the funnest things! I love the pictures!

ABranch said...

Did you get a new lens for Christmas?

Tami said...

Ang, Yes I did get a new lens for Christmas! I love it and was seriously so excited and surprised to get it. Santa got some extra lovin for that one!!!!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ha ha I love those last couple of pics. Your girls really are so cute:)

heidijogoody said...

What a fun time. I love all the great pictures.