Thursday, January 28, 2010

MORE INFORMATION

The plane left today for Haiti and if anyone is interested in reading more about this mission visit this link and read this short article.
click here
I am very grateful to all of the volunteers who are on the plane headed to Haiti. Please keep them in your prayers!

3 comments:

The Spigarelli Family said...

So cool that your brother is doing that. I would love to have one of those sweet children from over there. My sister went there about 5 years ago to help in a orphanage and oh my gosh the stories she had. Sweet people. We will keep him in our prayers.

Trisha said...

What an awesome thing that your brother is doing! Wow. Its so amazing in times like this to see what people will give of themselves to help complete strangers. SO AMAZING!!

Lindsey Sharp said...

what a wonderful thing your brother is doing, that would be such an amazing experience I think everyone should experience something like that! thank you for sharing! he will be in our prayers!

hope you guys are good! your girls are beautiful!