Tuesday, January 5, 2010

NEW YEARS EVE AND NEW YEARS DAY

New Years Eve was good times. James and Alyssa hung out with us and we played the wii until far past midnight.


New Years Toby was on call so I took the girls to Pizza Plus. We played around with my little crappy camera. Brooklyn really likes taking pictures with it. I love these girls and am so happy that they are so much easier to take places these day's!



This is the result of no sleep, falling asleep at like 6:30 in the evening. Brooklyn actually stayed asleep the whole night which is quite amazing!
The next day Toby and Nikell did the same thing. Pretty funny!

5 comments:

Nichole W. said...

This reminded me that I still need to post about new years. We did a little wii party, too! I love the last 2 pics...so cute!

Trisha said...

Okay that last pic of Nikell with your husband is so cute. I love her little fingers in her mouth. PRICELESS!!

Cori Henderson said...

Looks like a fun New Years! I LOVE that picture of Brooklyn about to take a bit of her pizza. Seriously, your kids are so ADORABLE!!!!

ABranch said...

Sounds like a good time but I got to know... is James wearing camo PJ's?

Tami said...

ha ha, yes!