These are the last few that I am going to post of the other day's photo session with my friends. I had a great time playing around with these pictures. I hope I can get better with my photoshop skills but it's slow going. I love learning new things and if anyone has some great advise on how to learn more I would love it! Misty is my favorite and I had to get these pictures of her. The first one she is showing Lora how she wanted her to pose. I think my next photo shoot should be of Misty because she looks like a pro!
if you do my hair and makeup and dress me then I am totally down! :) p.s. not the most flattering shot of my rear in that last one! I had no idea you were taking that! :) a fun memory though!
1 comment:
if you do my hair and makeup and dress me then I am totally down! :) p.s. not the most flattering shot of my rear in that last one! I had no idea you were taking that! :) a fun memory though!
Post a Comment