Side note: We have been trying to teach her about money, working and saving. The other day I stopped by the bank and Brooklyn goes "so mom are you going to put some of your money in your big, piggy bank"? I think she's getting the idea.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
FIRST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
For Christmas Brooklyn and Nikell got 5 dollars each from their Great Grandma Cram and Aunt Vicki. On Saturday we went to Target as a family and let the girls pick out something for 5 dollars. We wanted to teach Brooklyn that everything has a price and the thing you want you might not have enough money for. It was a good lesson for her and she had such a fun time trying to pick out her toy. She really wanted a jewlery box but they were to expensive so she decided she would earn more money and get the jewlery box later. She decided to buy some paints and paper. She took her things up to the register and gave the man her money and got some change back. She was so proud of herself and had a big smile on her face after he handed her the bag with her things in it. On the way out to the car Brooklyn was swinging her bag around and skipping along singing "I got my bery own stuff, I got my bery own stuff".
Side note: We have been trying to teach her about money, working and saving. The other day I stopped by the bank and Brooklyn goes "so mom are you going to put some of your money in your big, piggy bank"? I think she's getting the idea.


Side note: We have been trying to teach her about money, working and saving. The other day I stopped by the bank and Brooklyn goes "so mom are you going to put some of your money in your big, piggy bank"? I think she's getting the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So fun! That's a lesson we need to start teaching at our house!
What a fun lesson to teach her. She is getting so big and wow already understanding money gosh!! You guys are such great parents, way to go.
That is so cute. I got my bery own stuff. Seriously...
Im gonna say that next time I go shopping "I got my bery own stuff!" SO STINKIN ADORABLE!!
Okay that is so adorable. I can't even stand it that is so cute.
I love it! Great job guys for teaching that lesson! She is the cutest little thing ever!
so cute! I too had fun taking the girls to pick out something with their money too and they really loved feeling big and giving the lady their money.
I need to see those girls soon! They are just too big:) So what photoshop program are you using? I just downloaded the elements free trial and I have no idea how to use it!
Post a Comment