Lorilee, me, Misty with her cute new haircut!
Friday, January 29, 2010
NEW CALLING
I have a little bit of catching up to do. A few weeks ago I was called to serve as the 2 counselor in the Primary Presidency in my ward. I am both really excited about his calling and a little nervous. I am lucky enough though to be serving with two of my favorite girls in the world and know that as a Presidency we will do many great things. Our first meeting was a few weeks ago and after our meeting we took all of the kids to lunch. It was a little crazy but we had a great time as always!
Lorilee, me, Misty with her cute new haircut!
Ashley, Brooklyn, Dylen and Sydney
Lookin good ladies!
Max and Nikki
Ashley wanted to take a picture of her and I. She is so cute! Love her!
Lorilee, me, Misty with her cute new haircut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on your new calling! Looks like a fun group of girls to handle it! How big is your primary?
You will do a GREAT job, I just know it!
Post a Comment