This trip is the first time that I have taken both girls on a plane alone. Brooklyn and Nikell did so well and they really did make it pretty easy on me. They were both very excited for the spur of the moment trip and it was fun to share in that excitement!
When we got there my dad picked us up and took us straight to Shannon's for a birthday party for Denae, Zach and Nikell. It was fun to have most of my family there waiting to party. (we missed the rest that couldn't make it)
Here are a few pics of the first day there. The hi light for me was playing Just Dance on the wii. If anyone has a wii and doesn't own this game you HAVE to get it. I seriously laugh so hard when we play that game!
I took this on the plane...
Nikell got a lot of fun gifts from family!



5 comments:
Looks like a way fun trip:) I can't believe Zack is already 17! That's crazy cause I remember he was so little last time I saw him. Your girls are SO cute!
yay for spontaneous awesome trips! How fun you got to have a birthday party for all of them! And I love you guys in your purple! (you and your mom and sis.) so darn cute!
Hey Tami, e-mail me so I can add you to my blog. I put it on private. Thanks:)
megankroutil@hotmail.com
What a fun little trip! so could you tell me how you made those cute flowers that Brooklyn was wearing in those pictures. Send me an email on how to do it or something. That might be a fun idea for the girls birthday party.
I love that flower on Brooklyns head. And funny you and your mom and your sister are all wearing purple. Beautiful girls!
Post a Comment