Saturday, January 30, 2010

DAY 2 IN UTAH

Day 2 was a Sunday and it was spent going to church with family and then just hanging out. I was able to swing over to Toby's parents house and surprise everyone. No one knew I was coming so it was a really fun surprise. The girls loved seeing everyone and getting lots and lots of attention!

Nikell LOVES baby's and Anji let her hold Jack for a little while, she was in heaven and just wanted to hug and cuddle him all day.
I think it is so funny that Nikell looks so small compared to Jack. It was cracking us all up.
We didn't know that it would be this difficult to get Nikell to let go of Jack. Seriously though she refused to let go. Then when we finally got jack out of her death grip she busted down crying. She loved him so much it was pretty cute!
Brooklyn and Nikell were both so tired. They aren't used to so much stimulation and not very much sleep. Brooklyn fell asleep on me around six in the evening. She woke up 2 hours later with a temperature of 102. Luckily it only lasted that night and she was fine the next day.

4 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

that is fun you were able to come to Utah, I bet your girls loved it!

Jewels said...

did you freaking cut your hair too? It looks cute i just cant tell if its behind you or not. Yeah i love my hair and No im not one hot mama, but thanks babe. I just hope that I can finaly find a good guy that will treat me right, Im pissed at myself that I didnt do this along time ago. But im really good and it looks like you are too. So your in utah just a playing? How fun, you best let us know the next time you are here. Love ya!

chel wakley said...

Next time you come back we should try and get together. I have not seen you in forever.

Trisha said...

Spur of the moment trips are the BEST!! Glad you had a fun weekend!