Last week was her last week in nursery and Lorilee and Misty (primary presidency) did a little graduation for her. She was so excited to get her very own Book Of Mormon. All week she has talked about how excited she was that she was a big girl and that she could go to primary with the big kids. A phrase I heard over and over this week is "I can't wait"!
The day finally came and yesterday Brooklyn was seriously so excited for church. She sat so still in Sacrament meeting and was so good. Then when we walked to primary she had the biggest smile on her face. She sat down with her teacher and was so happy and sweet the whole time. I am a teacher in primary and I got to sit right behind her and it was so fun to be able to watch her excitement.
I love Brooklyn and it makes me so happy that she did such a good job and loved it so much! I just still can't believe it. She looks so small next to everyone else and still seems so small to me. But she is definitely ready to be with the big kids and I am so happy for her!
5 comments:
You have two very sweet little girls. :) The last two posts have been so fun to read!
Sierra started sunbeams yesterday too! It was kind of hard transition but so cute. I can't believe Brooklyn's old enough too!
I know it is so crazy to think the girls are sunbeams too. they missed their first sunday too because we blessed the baby this past week.
gosh it sucks having our kids grow up so fast. Hatch just became a sunbeam too but his experience was a little different. Yea for Brooklyn...she is such a cutie:)
Oh how cute! I love the Sunbeams!! Just wait for the primary program...your gonna love having her in it.
Post a Comment