Wednesday, November 11, 2009
WINE AND ROSES
Toby surprised me today with a fun little day trip to a really nice spa and restaurant called Wine and Roses. He will not be here for my birthday so he took some time off today to celebrate with me. He arranged for a babysitter and even acted happy about going to the spa with me. He also got us reservations at the amazing restaurant they have there. He is so sweet and it really made my day!! It was so nice to just relax and enjoy our time together without any distractions or stresses. The restaurant was absolutely amazing! The food was so good and I hope we are able to go back again soon. I love my husband and really felt like he spoiled me today. Thanks babe I seriously feel like I don't deserve you sometimes. I hope you know how much I appreciate and love how good you are to me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Awww! I especially liked the part where he "acted happy". :) LOL! Happy almost birthday Tami!
So fun. Good job Toby!
okay seriously your hubby is the best. He is always doing sweet things for you. And your lookin' pretty hot these days:)
p.s. happy birthday!!!
That is so sweet of him to do that for you. It sounds nice and relaxing.
how fantastic is that? I'm glad you had such a great day! Awesome job Toby! what a gorgeous place too!
Happy Birthday. I am sorry that he is gone for your birthday but it sounds like a nice birthday celebration. What a neat beautiful place. What a great husband.
I love it! That is so sweet. I love surprises. Happy Birthday!
How romantic! I want to go to that spoa, that looks fun. Your birthday is coming up! I hope you have a good one!
Okay that is THE cutest thing I have ever heard. What an awesome husband. Sounds like he has some sense and realizes how great of a woman he's got!! Seriously, I love him for doing that for you. Happy early Bday!!
Seriously.. can you have Toby give Ben some pointers on being even a little bit romantic! How much fun.
Post a Comment