This barn is near the pumpkin patch and I think it's so cool, I love looking at old barns. I wish I could take some pictures over by it but it's private property.



Every time there is a loud noise or something scares Brooklyn this is what she does and it's pretty funny.
We couldn't find Max for a second and when we did he was climbing onto the tractor. Everyone went to the rescue.
Dylen was having a sad day. I love her sweet little face and the tear on her cheek says it all.
Then all the other kids followed to try to cheer Dylen up.
Sydney is so helpful and carried Nikell back to me when she was running away. Something Nikell does quite often these day's!





Lorilee was the tour guide for the day!

This is my favorite picture! I love these girls so much they are so sweet and such good friends!
3 comments:
i absolutely love the one of ashlee on the fence from behind in color. great shot! the ones of the kids comforting dylen are really sweet! thanks for taking those
I love this series of pictures! Nothing looks posed; the colors, the kids, the clothes, their body language, and behavior. Capturing the everyday moments. You got skills girl!
Great pics.....you have a good looking group of friends! Now that I am having a girl I need to get my hands on some of those fabulous flower head bands your girls use to wear. Is there a place to order them?
Post a Comment