This is the first day of our awesome trip. I think we were all pleasantly surprised that it wasn't very busy this day. We didn't have to wait very long for any of the lines and the weather was perfect.
First thing we did was head straight to get in line to see the princesses. Brooklyn was so excited to do this and even asked me the night before when we were getting ready for bed if the princesses were getting ready for the ball tomorrow. While I waited in line Toby took the girls on Small World. It was nice because they didn't have any wait at all they just walked right on the ride. We went on a few more rides in Fairytale land and then decided to head over to California Adventure for the day. The kids all did great and we didn't head back to the hotel until like 7 in the evening. We were all tired but excited for another fun filled day.




Toby isn't a huge fan of rides that go around and around so he took the pictures and watched little Jack so we could go on the teacups. Then we did Alice in Wonderland, the carousel, storytellers boat ride (not sure the exact name).








Then we went over to Toon Town and let the kids play around in Goofy's play house for a while.
At California Adventure we went on the Monsters Inc ride and then saw Crush the talking turtle. After that we watched the 3D Muppet Show, Brooklyn really wasn't happy about this show and got scared the first time something looked like it was coming at her. Toby had to hold her close and cover her ears because she didn't like the loud noises. Poor thing really wasn't happy in that one!
I love these pictures so much! Brooklyn and Afton were best friends the whole trip. They had so much fun together and it was so fun to watch!
The bumper cars were a big hit!





8 comments:
So fun! Beautiful photos! Glad you could share this together!
Wow what a fun thanksgiving!
That looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait to take my boys. I am glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
looks like a great trip friend! glad you had fun and glad you are back!!
Fun! I want to celebrate Thanksgiving at Disneyland! Last time we went was in November, too, and it was perfect. Short lines, good weather.
Love the new hair cut!
Great pics Tam. Did the one of the sibs in front of the Christmas tree not turn out?
How fun! I love all the pictures! Can't say I'm not a little jealous:)
Post a Comment