Sunday, November 29, 2009

MIDNIGHT MOVIE

I have some catching up to do since I have been out of town for a week. I hope every ones Thanksgiving was great I'm excited to hear all about all the fun times had. Last week was the long awaited opening night of New Moon. Misty, Lorilee and I got our tickets a month or so in advance and were so excited to go see our movie. My parents were still here that night and they were sweet enough to keep an ear out for the girls while I went out with the ladies.
We went over to the theater at 9:30 with the intention of going to dinner before the movie. Our plans quickly changed when we drove by the theater only to see that it was complete CHAOS! There were people EVERYWHERE, the lines where clear out into the parking lot. The parking lot itself was completely full and people were having to park elsewhere. We also noticed cops pulling people over like crazy. It seriously was out of control. Misty stood in line and Lorilee and I went across the street to Starbucks to grab some hot chocolate (so yummy)! We were only like the 4th car but it took us about 45 minutes to get our order. We were happy though when we got back because they let us all in to the theater way early so we could find our seats. We really had such a fun time hanging out and talking in the theater. I love these girls and had such a fun night out.
I was so excited when the movie finally started and my excitement just grew and grew because the movie was so good and, well... Those boys ARE FREAKING HOT!!! I loved the movie and I have to say I went back a few nights later and watched it again with Toby. The only thing I didn't like about the movie is that it had to end and that Jacob didn't keep his shirt off the whole entire time.

This is just the line we were in. There was another line that went clear out into the parking lot it was crazy!




2 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Looks like so much fun Tami!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ha ha we did the same thing. It was so fun.