Saturday, November 21, 2009

HALF MOON BAY


On Tuesday my dad, who was planning to work all week from my home, took Monday and Tuesday off work so that we could do some fun things together. Tuesday morning we talked about doing a few different things and my dad told me he really wanted to go to the beach. This sounded like a fantastic idea especially because I really wanted to take pictures of my parents. It has been so long since they have gone and had their pictures taken. I think everyone in the family really would like to have a nice picture of my parents. So we loaded the kids up in the car and drove to the beach.
The weather was perfect and the beach was beautiful. We all had so much fun just relaxing and enjoying the nice clean air. The girls were in heaven playing in the sand. For about 2 hours they were content just sitting in the sand and playing with their buckets and shovels. It was great that they were so preoccupied so that I could take some pictures of my parents.
I loved taking these pictures so much. I just told my parents to try to ignore me and to just enjoy each other. I love capturing things that just come natural. My parents are so cute together and it was fun to see them be so flirty and fun together. Loved it!






















4 comments:

mistyb said...

you got some fabulous pictures friend! Great job! what a fun day!

Nichole W. said...

You really got some great pictures! I'm sure your family will love and treasure them!

Cori Henderson said...

Those pictures look so good. I can tell you've been learning your camera. Your parents are so cute! I bet your family will love those forever!!!

Trisha said...

How sweet! I love the one zoomed in on them holding hands.