Friday, November 20, 2009

PLAYING CATCH UP

This last week my parents came out to spend a week with us. They were able to be here on my Birthday which was so much fun, especially because Toby had to go out of town on my Birthday. It was so fun spending time with my parents and getting so many day's to just hang out together. I have a lot of fun pictures of the week but I first need to finish up about the fun Birthday that I had.

I really want to Thank everyone for making my Birthday so special for me. I had so many texts and calls and messages on face book. I really have so many great friends in my life and I am very grateful for you all.

My dad took the girls on a bike ride on my bike. It was pretty funny watching him ride away on my beach cruiser it's not really his style. But he so sweet to take them for a ride, they loved it. When they got back they surprised me with some beautiful flowers and a card. Brooklyn is so funny, she came upstairs before I knew they got me flowers and she goes "mommy we got you a prize"!! Then in a whisper she goes "its flowers!" She can't keep a secret very good yet. I think it's pretty cute though. My dad is so sweet and I love that he got me flowers! My mom also made my day by bringing a trunk from her home that I really really wanted to have. It is an old antique trunk from like my Great Great Grandmother. I love it and was so excited that she remembered that I loved it. She also got me some really cute stuff to decorate my house.


Later on in the day we went to watch Brooklyn's ballet class. They were even nice enough to open the blinds so that my parents could watch her dance class.

Afterwords we went with Misty, Dylen and Max to the park to play around for a while. The kids loved it!
Misty made me a cd and I love it. She also got me a photography book that I am so excited to read. I love thoughtful gifts and this one was definitely from the heart. Love her!















I had a fabulous day and am okay about the fact that I am another year older.

6 comments:

The Spigarelli Family said...

I am so happy you had such a great birthday! It does look like you had lots of fun.

Nichole W. said...

That's so nice to have your parents come visit from so far away. I would love to inherit something like a trunk from a great great grandma. Those are the coolest kinds of gifts.

Trisha said...

Oh I was so sad for you when you said earlier that your hubby would be gone on your bday...but it looks like you had lots of family and friends to share the day with. You deserve it.

Cori Henderson said...

How fun! I'm so glad you had such a happy birthday! I'm guessing CS4 was a birthday gift? Next time you're in town we'll get together and I will teach ya!!!!

heidijogoody said...

Oh what a fun time! I bet it was so nice to have your family there. Glad you had such a great birthday

ABranch said...

Glad you had a great birthday (and that it did not hurt too much to be a year older ;)! Love the shot with you, Brooklyn and the candles!