Things I enjoy
-Vacationing with my family or/and friends.
-reading a good book.
-taking pictures.
-creating and designing something- home, wardrobe, digital scrapbook, etc
-teaching something I love- hair, dance, cheer, gymnastics.
-shopping.
-blogging.
-going out with my babe or my friends.
-organizing random stuff.
-making lists, I makes lists for everything!
-beautifying myself and others. (I know its weird, but I love getting all dolled up)!
-being spontaneous
-eating chocolate
-dancing!
-beautifying myself and others. (I know its weird, but I love getting all dolled up)!
-being spontaneous
-eating chocolate
-dancing!
-playing the guitar.
-riding my bike.
-going on drives
-camping
-boating
-putting together and decorating for a big party.
-watching a good movie or TV show.
-pedicures!
I'm sure there are plenty more things that I enjoy but this list is a start. I would love to see what everyone else loves to do!! So come on friends, make a list!


-riding my bike.
-going on drives
-camping
-boating
-putting together and decorating for a big party.
-watching a good movie or TV show.
-pedicures!
I'm sure there are plenty more things that I enjoy but this list is a start. I would love to see what everyone else loves to do!! So come on friends, make a list!


2 comments:
I think I will make a list. It just might help. And yes...your kiddos are adorable. I LOVE Brooklyn's jacket. So dang cute!
Love the pictures...I want Brooklyns jacket for ME!! :) I may come with a list for my blog soon, thanks for the challenge! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment