Monday, January 5, 2009

WRAP IT UP

So many fun things to post. I think I am going to wrap it all up in this one post. We really had so much fun visiting out family and friends. Here are more fun times that were had. I just want to tell everyone that we love you and are so grateful for you in our lives. Thanks for making our Christmas vacation so memorable. Just today Brooklyn asked to see Jakey boy and Erika and she keeps saying "go to Utah"? We look forward to our next trip to Utah.

I also am so glad that I got to see some of my cute friends. It is really hard living so far away from you and I really wish I could see you more. Blogging has really helped me feel a little closer to you all and make some of my relationships stronger. Maybe this summer I can just make a special trip out just to hang out with friends.


The second day at my parents Toby rented a snowmobile for everyone to play on. It was a really really cold day and it wasn't that sunny so the pictures are a little dark. But still, we all had lots of fun.
We had to get a picture of my dad in his one piece snowsuit. He was looking like a pro on that sled!


Nikell finally got to go play in the snow. It seemed like every time they went to play she was taking a nap. Toby and I took Nikell with us on a little snowmobile ride. It was seriously freezing cold though so we didn't stay out very long.



Our little snow angel.

I was able to go to lunch with two of the cutest girls ever. Corianne and I have been friends since like Jr. high. And I met Kalli after high school. I love you girls so dang much and had so much fun spending time with you!!!


Kalli and her son Kai, he is seriously such a handsome little guy!
I also was able to see another close friend, Carrie and her mom who I have to say for a while there was my second mom. She put up with a lot of our crap! I love them both but was sad because we totally forgot to get a picture. They came and visited me on Christmas day at Toby's parents house. I really appreciate that a lot because sometimes it is hard to have the time to visit everyone.

We spent a little more time back with Toby's family. Lafe and Jaime and their kids came from Arizona so we wanted to say hi to them before we left. This is all of the girls together. Marie, Gracyn, Brooklyn, Emma, Taitum and Nikell and Tess.

Then all of us girls went to lunch together. We were just sad that Jodi couldn't be there. We had a great time, it was really nice because it's not that often that we can get together like that. Thanks girls, I had a great time with all of you!
Me, Erika, Mom, Amy, Jaime and Jamie.
Another picture of the kids. Caden looks pretty excited to be in this picture with all the girls!

We also were so excited that we had a chance to see Toby's Grandma and Aunt Vicki. We always love visiting with them and we love them!

I am pretty sad that I didn't get pictures of our visit with My Grandma and Grandpa Griffiths and my Grandpa Branch. We Got to spend a little time with them both and love them so much!!!

Such fun times and so many loved ones!! We are so blessed!

3 comments:

The Spigarelli Family said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun coming home to Utah. See what we are living in. LOL I am hating the snow so bad. I wish I was in the sunny state. It snowed even more today and It is way too cold. Your girls are so cute. It is so fun to be around family. Talk to you soon.

heidijogoody said...

Man I can't believe how big all the kids on Toby's side of the family are getting it is nuts. I am so glad you guys had such a fun trip and totally wish we could have had the girls play. Hopefully next time we can make it work out.

Tami said...

That was fun going to Olive Garden with you! Next time you come we'll have to do it again!!! Love ya!