Sunday, January 18, 2009

SAN FRANSISCO

Toby had this weekend off so we decided to make the best of it and drive out to San Fransisco. We thought it would be fun to check out the San Fransisco Zoo. Wow, we had the best weather and the girl's where so awesome, they loved it! We even were able to make it out to the beach to watch the sunset. It was so beautiful, I don't think I have ever seen waves that big. We saw a ton of surfers out in the water which was pretty cool. Also, we had a little friend come with us on the trip. Our little niece Taitum sent us Flat Stanley. To help her out with her class project we dressed him up and brought him along with us.
Ready to go to the zoo with Stanley before his makeover.








I told Brooklyn to go stand by the Gorilla and she was so nervous. She walke towards it really slowly and then when she turned around to look at us she kept looking over her shoulder at it to make sure it wasnt going to move.

Brooklyns favorite animal that she saw was the Giraffe. She was pretty excited when she saw them.
They had a little park at the zoo and Brooklyn found a little friend.
Nikell loves going down the slide!

The beach is right outside of the zoo so we were able to hang out and watch the sun go down. It was beautiful.



4 comments:

Nichole W. said...

That's it. I'm moving to California. That looks like the funnest little trip! And us Utahn's are stuck in this miserable snow.

Cori Henderson said...

That weather looks SO nice! I'm freezing here! I want to go to the beach so bad, it looks amazing. You look so gorgeous in those pictures.

The Spigarelli Family said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time. I wish I lived there and could go to the beach. I am hating this very cold winter. I want to be warm. You and your family are so cute.

Grandma Chris said...

I love the bag Brooklyn is carrying... bigger than she is!
K... time for another trip to Utah!