My mom had these pictures on her camera. I am so glad that we got some of us on the snowmobile with
Nikell. She really was so cute on our little ride.


I can't get enough of Brooklyn in her huge snowsuit. She is so dang cute.

Brooklyn and Tanner. (Nate and Angie's son)

Brooklyn, Tanner and
Ander.


I borrowed my brother Aaron's puffy coat. A, yeah... I look HUGE.
Ok so I know it looks like we planned the matching clothes but we didn't. They all looked so cute going to church all
matchy,
matchy.
Nikell, Brooklyn, Afton and
Aiden. (The two girls are Jeremy and
Anji's).
5 comments:
Those pictures are so cute. I love the big puffy snowsuit too, and the matchy dresses. How adorable.
I LOVE the last pic of you and Nikell. So cute.
so cute! I bet you were dang warm in that puffy jacket though! I love the matching girls, how cute are they???
I as well love Brooklyn in the snowsuit. Her hair is to die for!!! Your girls are so cute!
I think you look cute in the puffy coat and at least you were warm. All these pictures are so cute
Post a Comment