
When Tess came over that night we were pleasantly surprised to see that Brooklyn and her were wearing the exact same outfit. Jami and I must have been on the same page because the next day we realized that we had also got them the same exact coat. They looked pretty dang cute in their little outfits!
Jodi and Troy came over that night to hang out with us. But they left the next morning to go to Hawaii. We were bummed that we couldn't hang out with them more.
From left to right this is Jed, Jake, Quinn and Jamie. Then standing behind is Toby's dad.
Brooklyn was excited to wear her new slippers.
Opening pj's on Christmas Eve is always lots of fun.
This is mom trying her best to keep everyones attention for a spiritual thought.

This is Marie singing her songs for us all. She is seriously the smartest three year old she has more songs memorized than most 8 year old's do.
Christmas Eve was really so much fun. Nikell went to bed pretty early because she still wasn't to happy. She had three teeth that were pushing through and she was also very tired. We were glad that she started feeling better on Christmas.







6 comments:
Yes I love those p.j's. Where did you find those? I want some with the butt flap. That's awesome! We got your Christmas card and I love it. You have such a cute li'l family!
that is the greatest picture of toby in his awesome jammies! looks like such a fun time!!
Brooklyn shines in the pict with "Jakey boy". You can tell she adores him.
I love the p.j's! I want some for Mark. Your girls are so cute. I love your stockings. So adorable.
How funny that Brooklyn and Tess had the same shirt. That usually happens with the girls and Marcs little girl but usually we buy the clothes together and then plan to wear them the same time. It looks like you guys had a great christmas eve.
It was so much fun to see you even if it was just for 1 night! The girls are so adorable and getting so big! Im glad you had a good Utah Christmas. Cant wait to see you again!
Post a Comment