Sunday, January 4, 2009

CHRISTMAS DAY

We had so much fun sharing Christmas morning with Toby's family. Everyone was so excited to see the girls open their gifts. I didn't get any pictures of Toby and I which I am pretty sad about. Santa did a really great job this year!!


Erika and Grandpa Goeckeritz helped Nikell open a cute little baby doll from Grandma and Grandpa Goeckeritz.
Jed was so sweet the whole time we were there he played with Brooklyn so much. At times Brooklyn got a little bit feisty. Thanks Jed she really does love you and now she wants to play hide and seek all the time!
Brooklyn and Jakey boy.
Nikell was loving opening all of her presents
They looked so cute in their matching pj's.
Brooklyn loved her doll and stroller from Santa.
And of course her Birthday cake.

Toby got me the cutest coat and boots ever! I love them!
And Toby got a Garmin GPS that he seems to be pretty happy about. We had such a fun Christmas and we were so glad that we were able to be with family for this special holiday. I just want to thank mom and dad for welcoming us into their home and making us feel so comfortable. We love you guy's!!!

5 comments:

Nichole W. said...

I love the matching p.j.'s and the Christmas bow in Nikell's hair!
Way cute.

mistyb said...

love the cute jammies and I'm so glad Brooklyn got her birthday cake, she's a smart girl!! :)

Haskins said...

Your girls are so cute!!! I love your hair by the way!!! You look so beautiful! Buts what's new!

heidijogoody said...

How could you forget the birthday cake that is so cute! It looks like the girls ended up with lots of stuff. Ben got a GPS too and he loves it especially when he travels for work.

Cori Henderson said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas morning. I love their matching P.J.'s! How cute is that? They are such little dolls.