-Since she was born she has had a raspy little cry and it has turned into the cutest little raspy voice. This is why we call her squeaker. She also has a few other nicknames, Nikki, Kell and Sissy.
-We noticed when she started to smile that she has a little dimple. It really is so cute!
-Nikell has always been such a sweet and content baby. She hasn't ever cried very much she is such a happy baby.
-She sucks her two middle fingers just like I did when I was a baby. We think it is pretty dang cute.
-Ever since she has been old enough to watch whats going on she has adored Brooklyn. She follows her everywhere and laughs every time she comes in the room.
-When she got a little older she started to show her little feisty side. Sometimes when she is not to happy she tightens her fists and shakes her whole body. It's funny now but let's just hope it doesn't turn into a full on tantrum when she is older.
-When she knows she is doing something she isn't suppose to she looks at us and smiles right before she does it. Little stinker.
-She like to pull Brooklyn's hair.
-Another favorite thing for her to do is poke at our eyes. I think she is just trying to figure things out.
I could go on and on she has been doing so many fun things these last few months like waving bye bye and clapping her hands. She even said her first words, (Night, Night). We are excited to see how her personality will form this next year. She is such an angel and we are so happy that she is part of our family. We love you kell.
newborn
1 month
2 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months
8 months
9 months

10 months I will have to add the last two months later.
8 comments:
Tami,
I found your blog thru Nathan and Angie's (which I found thru your mom & Dad's) :) It is so much fun to be able to catch up a little with extended family and their lives. Your little girls are absolutely adorable!!
Robyn Davies (Israelsen)
Oh she is so cute! I hate how fast they grow!
I love your background! Also cute!
She is such a beautiful little girl. I can't believe she will be 1soon. I would love to hear her little voice I love kids with little raspy voices.
So cute. I hope she has a happy birthday!
she really is the sweetest little girl! And gorgeous! we totally love her too!! :)
I love how she sucks her middle fingers. She is such a cutie!
She's so adorable!
She is so cute! I love seeing the month to month pics! Good luck on the 1 year bday, I always feel a little sad when they turn 1.
Post a Comment