Monday, January 5, 2009

MORE FAMILY FUN

After spending a few days with Toby's side of the family, we packed everything up and drove 2 hours north to my parents house. We had such a fun time! It is really so nice to see everyone again. It feels like it has been so long since everyone has been together. We had everyone there except for my sister and her family were stuck in a snow storm in Washington so they couldnt make it. We were all very sad that they werent with us.


Dad and Ander. Look at that sweet smile, I love the dimples!

Jeremy, Anji and little Aiden.

Isn't my husband hot!!
This is my brother, Aaron and his cute girlfriend Trista. It was so fun to finally meet Trista. She is so sweet! We all had a great time with both of them and hope to see them again soon!!

This is my oldest brother Nathan.

This is our beautiful niece Cassie. She is Nathan and Angies oldest.
So in love!

Aaron and Aiden. So cute!


Ander fell asleep on Toby. It was cracking us up that these kids were just falling asleep in the middle of all the noise. They didn't seem to mind one bit. I think sleeping babies are so sweet!


Jeremy, Anji, Aiden, Toby, Nikell and yes that's me with the cheesy smile.


This picture is actually a really long story so I wont really go into it. But this is like the only picture of Andrew and Denae and Angie that I had so I wanted to post it.

Anji, me, Denae and Angie.

My mom really is the greatest. She put so much thought and effort into every ones gift. This picture is not really complete because Shannon isn't in it but we wanted to get a picture of the sweet gift my mom made us all. My mom put together these cookbooks for each of us that have in it recipes, stories and pictures from Grandma's, Great Grandma's and even Great, Great, Grandma's, in our family. She also put recipes from each of us, (Shannon, Angie, Anji, Denae and I). To top it off she made all of us girl's aprons. I really have the greatest mom and I love love love my apron and cookbook!! Thanks so much mom, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness! I hope to someday pass it on to my girls.


2 comments:

mistyb said...

ooh I love your apron too and I'm sure you will treasure that cook book forever!!

Nichole W. said...

That is a great idea! I would love to have a recipe book like that from my mom. I am always calling her (usually for the same things over and over). Cute aprons, too!